Work - Study - Safe vacation
A perfect place to work and study enjoying outdoor, weather and close to connectivity and amenities. Not only enjoy but get your work and study done.
Our extended stay proposal with a minimum of 30 uninterrupted nights at Porta Hotel Del Lago is perfect for anyone who wants to work and/or study remotely or simply relax in Guatemala
WHY IN PANAJACHEL?
Guatemala City is only 150 kilometers away, with easy access. To enter Guatemala, you do not need a visa traveling from the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom and most of Europe and South America; visitors can stay up to 3 months without having to validate their Immigration status. Panajachel is an ideal place to move temporarily, due to the tranquility of the town and the varieties of activities nearby. For example, climb a mountain, take a sunbath at the lakeshore, kayaking, diving, learn to weave the colorful Guatemalan fabrics and much more
WHY PORTA HOTEL DEL LAGO?
Imagine what it would be like to live surrounded by nature with the comforts you need to excel at your job or at the children's school, miles away, without having to worry about the pandemic, traffic or shopping
Guests who choose to stay with us for 30 days or more under this program get these exclusive benefits:
- High speed internet access
- 20% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages during the entire stay
- 40% off on hotel's laundry service
- Change of sheets, towels, cleaning and deep disinfection of the room, once a week (for this service, guests must be out of the room for a minimum of two hours)
At Front Desk, a person will be available who can advise with everything you need and any questions that you may have during your stay with us.
We invite you to take advantage of this program and be part of the Porta family
We offer a variety of rooms to assure you a pleasant stay
From first to third floor, rooms feature two double beds, TV and cable, telephone and work desk. First floor rooms have exit to the garden and we accept pets in this section
Located at fourth and fifth floor rooms have private balconies with amazing lake views. Additional comforts include cable TV, work desk, telephone, coffee maker and safety box
With one king or two double beds, double balcony, work desk, coffee maker, bathroom with tub and shower, suites are located in each corner of the building to admire a wider view of nature
Save up to 60% from regular rates
- These rates are for 30 nights and include taxes
- We require a 50% advanced payment when booking and balance at check-in. Non-refundable if an early check-out
- Rates for additional nights are prorated accordingly (Amount is divided by 30)